Staying fabulous at 50+

RE9 ADVANCED SKINCARE FROM ARBONNE

I was recently sent some samples for an anti ageing skincare range from Arbonne.  These products are made in Switzerland and are formulated without the use of Synthetic Parabens, Phthalates, Propylene Glycol, Mineral Oil, PABA, Petrolatum, Paraffin, Diethanolamine or any Animal Derived Ingredients.

The RE9 Advanced range synergises not 1 but 9 major age-defying elements and botanicals in a powerful system of products which is clinically proven to start working within 24 hours (based on an 8 week consumer clinical study).

RE9 Advanced Skincare From Arbonne


The samples I received only gave me a couple of days use for each product, so I can't give you a full review regarding any dramatic changes to my skin.  The products felt luxurious and I especially liked the intensive Renewal Serum and the Corrective Eye Creme.  

Arbonne also have an RE9 Advanced range for men as well as an array of skin and body care products, sun care and cosmetics.

You can find out more about this range by contacting @KarLennox on Twitter, her Facebook page or on her Website

1 comment

  1. the dramatic changes that I have took like 4-6 days were in I really observe and noticed about the changes I got. And also I was thankful that the results I wanted were implemented.

    ReplyDelete

© Love Lust & Fairy Dust

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig