Staying fabulous at 50+

Stila Brighten & Correct Concealer

I saw the Stila Brighten & Correct Concealer in Sephora whilst in America in April.  I was in the store to purchase the Stila Perfecting Concealer which I have reviewed HERE.

I was initially drawn to this product because of all the swirls in the tube.

Stila Brighten & Correct Concealer

This comes in 4 shades, Fair, Medium, Tan and Tone, I purchased Tone.

The product contains a unique multi-mineral complex and Haloxyl, it acts as a brightener, illuminator, concealer and will help reduce dark circles over time.

Two shades are swirled together, one for correcting and one for brightening, the product is also infused with light-diffusing pigments.

Stila Brighten & Correct Concealer swatch

Although on it's own this is not heavy enough to cover my dark circles, it does lighten and brighten the under eye area, it works particularly well over your normal concealer.

This is the perfect product if you are having a 'no make up' day and just want to freshen up the under eye area.

If you are in the USA you can find this product in Sephora stores or at www.stilacosmetics.com for $28
If you are in the UK you can find this product at www.stila.co.uk for £18 with free shipping.


16 comments

  1. Looks interesting - does it give more cover then touche eclat?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jen, in my experience I would say it gives more coverage than Touche Eclat but isn't quite as brightening. Jude x

      Delete
  2. a little off topic but i LOVE your bangle! where is it from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cheryl, the bangle was a gift from a very dear work colleague when I was made redundant. They are made to order, mine says 'Friendship Transcends All Divides' and was from http://www.katechell.com/Kate_Chell/Home.html Jude x

      Delete
  3. The swirls caught my eye as well! Looks like a great product to have handy in your on-the-go makeup bag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rennie Jean, definitely a hand bag must have for little touch ups during the day/evening :) Jude x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Stila! I'll have to try this out!

    peace&love, Jill
    Favor the Brave

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jill, it's definitely worth a try, I'm sure you won't be disappointed. Jude x

      Delete
  6. New follower from Followers to Friends Blog Hop. I love the Aubrey Hephurn quote in your header. That is a beautiful quote. And Stilla products are so, so great!

    Danette
    All My Love for All My Days
    www.danettedillon.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Danette, thank you for your lovely comment and the follow. Jude x

      Delete
  7. Hey Jude!

    Thank you so much for joining the Followers to Friends Blog Hop!

    We have followed you back!

    -Sherry/Iampiscesw
    -Sylvie/Sweetpeasylvie




    ReplyDelete
  8. Stila in NZ costs an arm and a leg boo :(
    Thanks for following, have followed back x
    Sylvia @ sweeetpeasylvie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I looove the swirls haha. It looks great!

    xo,
    LelaLondon.com - Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol those swirls would have drawn me in too! LOL By the way, i'm following you now courtesy of the bloghop! Great blog! I hope you'll visit my blog and follow me too!

    http://www.thedumpyduchess.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun product! I like click pen dispensers, they're so easy to use! The color looks great. I think this should be a good product to wear to the gym!

    ReplyDelete
  12. They look so easy to use that is why i want to try it out for myself. I love the shade for it looks natural and light. This is a good product to try because it blends well with your skin tone. Nobody will notice that you have concealer which is totally great!

    ReplyDelete

© Love Lust & Fairy Dust

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig