Staying fabulous at 50+

YES TO CARROTS EYE CONTOUR CREAM

Yes to Carrots is a brand that I have seen in my local Boots but I have never even looked at it before as I just thought that it was aimed at a younger market.  I was sent the eye contour cream to try and thought 'why not'.

review of yes to carrots eye contour cream


What they say......

A gentle spring water based Eye Contour Cream with Organic Carrot Juice, Organic Cucumber Juice and 26 Dead Sea Minerals.

What I say......

The pot is huge, I have never seen eye cream in such a huge pot and I am sure it would last you at least 12 months.  The light gel/cream is a very pale orange colour with a nice fresh scent.  The cream feels nice and light on applications and leaves the eye area hydrated and soft.

This eye cream does it's job in as far as keeping the eye area hydrated but if you are more mature and looking for an eye cream to tackle ageing then this one is not for you.

In my opinion this cream would be ideal for someone who has no ageing concerns at the moment and for someone who is doing beauty on a budget, as I said this pot is huge so you get a lot of product for your money.

FYI this product was provided by PR.




2 comments

  1. I didn't actually realise Yes to Carrots were selling in the UK, I've wanted to try some of their products for ages so I will have to keep a look out for them now! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel, I have seen them in Boots for a couple of months now, I hear they are also launching Yes to Cucumber soon which is a new fresh range xx

    ReplyDelete

© Love Lust & Fairy Dust

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig