Staying fabulous at 50+

AROMATHERAPY ASSOCIATES BATH OILS COLLECTION

Now if I came downstairs on Mothers Day and found this little beauty with my card I would be a very happy mum indeed.

Aromatherapy Associates
I have only just discovered Aromatherapy Associates, I recently reviewed their lip balm here

What they say.........

The complete collection of Aromatherapy Associates bath & shower oils in miniature sizes.
Contains multi-award winning blends for your every need or occasion.
Natural oils - pure nature with nothing else added.
Relax will help you slow down or induce a good night's sleep.
De-Stress can help to clear your mind and ease physical stresses and strains.
Revive invigorates and energises a weary mind and body.
Support takes care of you in times of need.
Each 3ml bottle contains one unique bath or shower experience.

What I say...........

I took this little collection with me when I went to London last weekend and after walking around Earls Court Ideal Home Show on Friday I can tell you I was in need of a little reviving.  I used the Revive Evening Oil, you just pour the whole bottle under running water and then immerse yourself and lie back and wait for the magic to happen.  By the time I emerged from the bathroom I had a new lease of life and went off to do more shopping.  The next morning I used Revive Morning Oil, this was one of my favourites, when I returned to my hotel room later that day I could smell the aroma as I approached my room.  I am still working my way through the collection but I haven't used one yet that I didn't like.  I have just used Light Relax Oil and my whole house smells wonderful.

So if you are wondering what to buy for your mum for Mothers Day, then you won't go far wrong if you purchase this.

For more information on this product and to view the complete range from Aromatherapy Associates visit their website here

FYI this product was provided by PR.

8 comments

  1. Pixielashes, they are absolutely divine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've used one of these this morning and its gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have found you via Blog Horn and I have to say I adore Aromatheropy Associates, although now with two children they are often out of my price range

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicoletta, I love these oils and can't believe I have only recently discovered them. x

    TheMadHouse, Hi, one of the downsides of having kids is putting yourself last isn't it. I will be putting these oils on my wish list for birthdays, mothers day and christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know this is an older post but I'm dying to try Aromatherapy Assoc - their products sound lush!
    Nic xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Their products are absolutely gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A little bottle actually lasts 3 times!!

    ReplyDelete

© Love Lust & Fairy Dust

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig