Staying fabulous at 50+

AROMATHERAPY ASSOCIATES MOISTURISING LIP BALM

I love lip balms and I was delighted to be sent the Aromatherapy Associates Moisturising Lip Balm.  I like to use lip balm on my none lippy days and before I go to bed, but there is so much more you can do with this lovely little pot of magic.

What they say...........

Delicately scented, this nourishing lip balm really moisturises where many other lip balms just protect.  Rich plant oils and butters nourish and protect delicate lips from the elements.  Together with soothing Calendula, they provide a protective natural barrier to seal in moisture and keeps lips soft, smooth and plump.

Key Ingredients:-

Rose Wax - nourishes, softens and protects against moisture loss
Vanilla  -  protects against moisture loss, contains anti-oxidant properties
Ginger  -  stimulates micro-circulation and enhances suppleness, also contains anti-oxidant properties
Calendula  -  renowned for its ancient healing and soothing properties
Cocoa Butter  -  softens and smoothes, relieving dryness

What I say...........

This lip balm is a joy to use, it's moisturising and smoothing without feeling greasy on the lips, it makes a wonderful base for lipstick and if you use it before bed then lips are soft and plump in the morning.  I work in an air conditioned office so it is great to put on throughout the day to stop the lips drying out.  The balm has a lovely texture and just melts onto the lips.

I have also been using this balm on my cuticles on my hands and feet, it softens the cuticle so you can safely push them back without injuring the nail bed.  I have also been using this on my very dry elbows and as an eyebrow wax.  I am sure there are many other uses for this amazing balm, you are limited only by your imagination.

The Moisturising Lip Balm retails at £13.50 for a 7ml jar and is available at Liberty and Fortnum & Mason, it is also available at leading hotel and destination spas worldwide and by Mail Order direct from Aromatherapy Associates

FYI this product was provided by PR.

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love Lust & Fairy Dust

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig