Staying fabulous at 50+

TRILOGY ROSEHIP OIL

I have read lots of articles regarding the amazing benefits of Rosehip Oil on the skin, so I was delighted when I won a box of goodies from @beautybooth and included was the Trilogy Rosehip Oil.


It is clinically tested and found to help minimise the appearance of wrinkles, smooth the skin and  improve skin moisture levels.  It also claims to help in the appearance of stretch marks and scars.

I started using this about 3 weeks ago, I put 2 or 3 drops from the dropper into my hands and then spread the oil over my face and neck before going to bed.  The oil has a very faint smell, which isn't unpleasant.  Once absorbed into the skin it doesn't feel or look too oily, but I would avoid using this during the day as foundation tends to 'slip' if applied on top.

So after 3 weeks of nightly use I have to say I have found no difference in the appearance of my wrinkles.  My skin does feel hydrated and looks fresher in the morning.  The biggest difference I have noticed to my skin is that I am quite red either side of my nose and on my chin,  this has diminished considerably since using this oil to the point where I no longer use concealer in those areas as the coverage from my foundation is enough.

I will continue using this oil and give an update to this review in the next couple of months, as I get the feeling that the longer I use it for the better the results will be.

Trilogy Rosehip Oil is available in most pharmacies and health stores.  It is currently £16.34 in Boots for 20ml.


Blogger Templates

4 comments

  1. Lucky you winning a box of goodies! :) I don't use face oil as my skin is oily-combination, but this sounds like a nice product. Great review :) x

    Catherine x

    www.beautyblogbycat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Catherine,

    Yes I was lucky and there was all sorts of products in it. Not sure this oil would be suitable for oily-combination skin but you can use it anywhere on the face and body where you have any dry patches. Jude xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to try this for a while, i have to be so careful with certain oils though. Lucky you xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too have to be careful, I'm okay with oils as long as there aren't too many ingredients in it. I have used Bio Oil for a few years, the Trilogy oil is a bit drier, if that makes any sense, but as I say it has worked wonders on my red patches. Jude xx

    ReplyDelete

© Love Lust & Fairy Dust

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig