Staying fabulous at 50+

CONNOCK LONDON KUKUI OIL HYDRATING BODY LOTION

I don't know about the rest of you ladies but I'm not very good when it comes to body products.  I don't get much time for pampering these days and although I have a very strict routine regarding facial skincare I really do neglect my body.  I have a feeling that is all about to change though.

I was recently sent the Connock Hydrating Body Lotion to try.

Connock London Kukui Oil Hydrating Body Lotion

What they say..........

A deeply moisturising lotion for dry and dehydrated skin.  A lightweight formula that instantly hydrates, the lotion melts into the skin sealing in elevated levels of moisture.

Key ingredients include:-

Shea Butter, rich in fatty acids that condition and plump up the skin, maintaining the integrity of it's natural barrier to prevent further water loss.

Macadamia Oil, helps to smooth and even out skin texture, reducing the visible signs of ageing.  Skin is brought back to life, beautifully soft to touch, delicately fragranced and glowing with a light sheen.

What I say............

Wow, this body lotion is fabulous, it really does melt into the skin, there is no stickiness whatsoever and it smells absolutely divine, I have had several people ask me what fragrance I am wearing.  It leaves a beautiful glow on the skin that lasts all day and skin feels absolutely amazing.  I have used this body lotion every day for the past 2 weeks, the difference in the texture and the tone of my skin is nothing short of miraculous.  I am completely won over by this product and am now a body lotion convert.

Connock London offer a range of beautiful bath & body products, all of which contain Kukui Oil.  Please pop over to the WEBSITE for details of the full product range.

*FYI this product was provided by PR.





2 comments

  1. I have the bath oil and did a review on it, it really is to die for, utterly gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am going to be trying the bath oil soon so am really looking forward to that. The aroma is beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete

© Love Lust & Fairy Dust

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig