Staying fabulous at 50+

VICHY NEOVADIOL GF EYE & LIP CONTOURS

I am always in pursuit of a hard working eye cream that delivers results, I want a product that is going to tackle all of my eye issues at the same time.  I was recently sent the Vichy Neovadiol GF Eye & Lip Contour to try.  It claims to treat wrinkles, marks and dark shadows in women over 40.

Vichy Neovadiol Gf Eye & Lip Contours 15ml

What they say............

Layer after layer, skin is reconstructed and repaired with tissular reconstruction technology.  Notice the difference after just 10 days with refined skin and evened pigmentation.

Two hardworking active ingredients make the skin more beautiful, the sugar-protein hybrid, Pro-Xylane, that defends the skin against water loss and the vegetable protein packed Proteic GF to nourish and plump the skin.

The ergonomic tube is is shaped to adapt to the specific anatomy of eye and lip contours.  Simply smooth the formulation where needed for immediate soothing.  It's dense, rich texture transforms into a cooling gel without a greasy effect.

Fragrance-free, hypoallergenic.

What I say............

I love the packaging of this product and it really is contoured precisely for the eye and lip area.  The product comes out of the tube as quite a thick cream, as soon as it touches the skin it melts into a gel/serum like texture.  I have been using this product twice a day for 3 weeks and I am suitable impressed by it's performance, although I have only been using it on my eye area.  I have been blessed with dark circles and I'm always searching for products that help to alleviate this problem.  This product has certainly improved them more than anything else I have tried.  I find I am able to get away with using a much lighter concealer instead of my usual heavy duty one.  My under eye area feels smooth and hydrated, the crepiness on my upper eye is much improved, hence eye shadow looks so much better  and the deeper lines on the corner of my eyes are less noticeable.  Love this product and I will be purchasing another when this one runs out.

You can find more information regarding this product at Escentual.com

*FYI this product was supplied by PR

2 comments

  1. This sounds lovely hun! I have a thing for gel formulas. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherrie, I really liked this product, it looks like a cream straight from the tube and then it turns into a gel so it's the best of both worlds. xx

    ReplyDelete

© Love Lust & Fairy Dust

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig