Staying fabulous at 50+

Hydraluron Moisture Booster Review

Along with Eyesilix from Indeed Labs, Hydraluron Moisture Booster is a product that Beauty Bloggers raved about and was also a product I didn't purchase straight away as I wasn't sure whether or not it was a product I wanted or needed.  Most of the reviews were from bloggers with very young and beautiful skin and I wasn't sure a more mature blogger like myself would benefit from this product.

Hydraluron Moisture Booster

After loving the Eyesilix I decided to purchase Hydraluron and see for myself.  First of all I was surprised that it was only a 30ml tube for £24.99 but in hindsight this was probably a good thing.  If you're anything like me when I have a 100ml tube of product in my hands I always use 2 or 3 times more product than I need to.  With Hydraluron if you're left with a sticky feeling face you have definitely used too much.

This product contains the world's purest Hyaluronic Acid along with a Bio-Engineered Marine Red Algae, this causes an increase in blood circulation, this helps the penetration of the Hyaluronic Acid into the deep layers of the skin, the Hyaluronic Acid then refills in the spaces caused by ageing and improves the structure of the skin.

You use this morning and night before any of your moisturisers, you can just apply to the really dry areas but I apply it all over my face/neck and chest area.  If you have applied the correct amount then you will feel nothing on your face but if you have applied too much you will be left with a sticky/tacky coating.  Once you have applied your normal lotions and potions on top you will notice how brighter and plumper your skin looks almost immediately, with continued use the skin feels super soft and just looks well rested and hydrated.  You will notice how much less of your usual products you use too.

This is definitely worth the £24.99

If you are concerned about ageing or dehydrated skin then you need to pop this product into your routine.

Hydraluron is available from Boots

Now the only thing left for me to try is Peptabrite, have you tried this, would you recommend it?






*This product was purchased and paid for by me.

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love Lust & Fairy Dust

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig