Staying fabulous at 50+

Sampar 3 Day Weekend Review

You know what it's like when you get on a flight and your mission of the day is to buy something, anything from the Duty Free magazine, well Sampar 3 day Weekend is one of those purchases.  Whilst browsing the magazine I spotted this product and was intrigued so parted with £30 immediately.

I wasn't sure what the product was for, what was in it or what it was going to do for me.

Lets just say I was very pleasantly surprised.
Sampar 3 Day Weekend


This is a moisturising gel with a tan activator.  It claims to increase melanin levels by 32% and will even work without the sun.  This product is not a self tanner and results will vary on the skins natural ability to produce melanin.

Now the first time I used this I was actually on holiday but I was really impressed with how it performed.  I used this instead of my normal moisturiser under a very high SPF sun cream.  I hardly ever tan on my face but using this I had the best tan I've had.  

I have used this periodically over the last couple of months when I am looking and feeling a bit 'Peely Wally' (if you are from Scotland you will know what that means, if not google it).

I have since purchased several other items from the Sampar range after seeing the reviews that Thom from www.manface.co.uk has blogged about.  I will be reviewing these products in the near future.

You can purchase the whole Sampar range at www.feelunique.com they offer free shipping and a free sample of another Sampar product when you spend over £20





2 comments

  1. Sounds interesting, I do like a bit of colour on me, but in safe way of course. I might give this a try in the summer :-)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Grace, I've just noticed that they do this for the body too, I'll be giving that a try when the weather improves :) Jude xx

      Delete

© Love Lust & Fairy Dust

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig