Staying fabulous at 50+

Calling All Beauty Bloggers

Would you like to guest post on my blog?  You would?  Oh that's fabulous.

If anyone would like to guest post then please contact me at fairydust.dunn@gmail.com

You must have your own beauty blog.  You can blog about anything you like as long as it is beauty related and of course there will be a link back to your own blog.  This is very short notice I'm afraid as I have booked a last minute holiday.  I will need the completed post and photographs by Thursday evening.

Thank you my Blogging Beauties I look forward to hearing from you.


3 comments

  1. This sounds like a fab opportunity. If I have time I will definitely email you a post. I am studying for an exam at the moment so will have to see.

    You have a wonderful blog, I really like it and will definitely be back to read more of your posts. I wish you well.

    All the best,
    Voe.
    _______________________________________
    http://lipstick-and-pearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Voe, thank you lovely, just email me if you get time, good luck with your exam. Jude xx

    ReplyDelete

© Love Lust & Fairy Dust

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig