Staying fabulous at 50+

Florida Here I come!

So I'm flying off to the land of the mouse tomorrow, the place where dreams really do come true and everyone lives happily ever after.


I sent out a Blogger SOS last week inviting people to guest post for me in my absence.  I was overwhelmed by the response.


I have some fantastic guest posts lined up for you over the next 2 weeks from some really lovely bloggers.  Please pop over and read/follow their fabulous blogs.

I am hoping that I will have access to WiFi in my accommodation so that I can keep in touch with you all.  I won't be very happy if I can't have a little tweet now and then or read my favourite blogs.  There is only so much Disney you can take before it all becomes a bit too much and you want some normality and gossip in your life.


So Take care my lovelies and I will see you all in a couple of weeks. xxxx



10 comments

  1. Hope you have an amazing holiday lovely! I went in 1999 and it was amazing then so I'm sure it will be just out of this world now!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie, thank you, we have been a couple of times before but it has been 10 years since we last went, am so excited, just need to get the packing sorted. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a fabulous time! You lucky so and so ;P xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have the most amazing time! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Helen & Daniella, thank you so much ladies, I'm sure I'll have a fabulous time. I am looking forward to sharing my beauty purchases with you on my return xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. have a great holiday hun! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's my favourite place on the whole planet! Soooooo jealous!!! Have an awesome time x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Esteeem, Leanne Thank you ladies, I cannot wait to get there, an awesome time will be had by all xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You pretty much said what i could not effectively communicate. +1

    My blog:
    rachat de credit marseille www.rachatdecredit.net

    ReplyDelete

© Love Lust & Fairy Dust

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig