Staying fabulous at 50+

AROMATHERAPY ASSOCIATES DE-STRESS MUSCLE BATH OIL

As you may or may not know I am a recent fan of Aromatherapy Associates products.  I have loved everything that I have tried from this range, the De-stress Muscle Bath Oil is no exception.  Having recently embarked on a new fitness plan this Oil has been a life saver to ease my aching newly discovered muscles.

Aromatherapy Associates

What they say......

Highly effective and powerful blend, with therapeutic levels of Lavender, Rosemary and Ginger Essential Oils.
Expertly blended natural oils, pure, natural with nothing added.
Helps your body relax in a warm bath or shower.
Use to ease everyday physical strains, such as back and neck ache, shoulder ache and muscle pains.
Can help to recharge your batteries, a warming and invigorating treat to help bring relief to tired and heavy limbs.
A feast for all the senses, experience the goodness of nature as it works to help release stiffness and discomfort in muscles and joints.

What I say......

An absolute miracle worker.  As I said I have recently discovered muscles I didn't know I had and oh my goodness the pain was unbearable, I could barely lift my arms.  But after a couple of baths with this oil my poor aching muscles felt much better.  The aroma is lovely and fills the whole house. 

If you are training for the London Marathon or one of the many charity runs this year then this oil is a must for you.

If like me you are just trying to get a bit fitter for the summer, then this oil will help your poor muscles recover.

This oil is also perfect after a girly day out when you've shopped til you've dropped.

For more information about this oil and other products visit  Aromatherapy Associates

FYI this product was provided by PR.





5 comments

  1. Hmmm I could do with this to soothe my weary muscles, fab review

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo, you really do need to try this, it's an absolute miracle worker xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard this is good, I now really want to try it!

    By the way, they blog is looking fab!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Clare, I'm loving all the Aromatherapy Associates products that I'm trying. My blog change over was drama free I'm pleased to say. Thanks for all your advice xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post was really perfectly created, and it in addition comprises plenty of valuable information. I appreciated your professional method of writing this blog post. Thank you, you’ve produced it straightforward for me to understand.

    ReplyDelete

© Love Lust & Fairy Dust

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig