Staying fabulous at 50+

Back To Blogging



Hello everyone, it's been a while, in fact it's been over a year since I blogged last.  Unsure of my place in the blogging world I decided to take a break for a while.  Well it's been a longer break than I intended but I'm now back feeling refreshed and ready to go.
 In fact I have been kind of ready for the last few weeks but just need that final push and that happened yesterday after reading a post by the lovely Jayne over at Jayne Kitsch her post explained exactly how I had been feeling about blogging of late.

Thank you to all of you that have stuck around , the next few weeks will be spent blogging and reconnecting with you all.






No comments

Post a Comment

© Love Lust & Fairy Dust

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig