Staying fabulous at 50+

Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment With Avocado

Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment With Avocado has been a bit of a saviour for me during that past month or two.  I've been using an eye serum with vitamin A and although this is effectively tackling the signs of ageing around my eyes it has led to severe dryness of the skin in that area.


Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment


After a quick search on Google for the best eye creams for dryness I decided to try the Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment With Avocado.  I wasn't looking for anything that promised to deal with lines, wrinkles, puffiness or dark circles, I just wanted something that would deal with the dryness.

I popped into Liberty London and asked the lovely assistant about the Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment, she confirmed that this product would definitely address my concerns and that I would be able to sandwich it with my other eye treatment that I was using to deal my other concerns.

The Key ingredients are Avocado Oil, Shea Butter and Beta-Carotene.

Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment With Avocado

It doesn't look like anything special in the pot and it has no fragrance to speak of.  You need to ensure that the skin is completely dry before applying and then just pat around the eye area.  If you don't suffer from dryness around the eye area then this product is definitely not for you, however, if like me you do suffer then this is a great addition to your skin care routine.

Within a few days of using the Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment I could feel and see how much more moisturised my eye area was.  After a month of using this twice a day I now only use it in the evenings.

The only thing I don't like about this product is that it is in a pot and not a tube.

Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment With Avocado is available at www.kiehls.co.uk and most major department stores.

14g pot £20.00
28g pot £33.00

What are your eye concerns and what products have you tried to deal with them?

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love Lust & Fairy Dust

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig