Staying fabulous at 50+

Anastasia Brow Wiz Review

At last, after years of searching, Anastasia Brow Wiz is, in my opinion, the perfect eyebrow pencil.

Anastasia Brow Wiz

Anastasia Brow Wiz Review


Now, the problem I have always found with eyebrow products is that there is always too much red in them.  I have no red whatsoever in my eyebrows so I have resorted to using matt brown eye shadows.  This is not my preferred method of enhancing my wispy brows but there just wasn't a brow pencil out there that was the correct colour.

During my last trip to America I visited my favourite store in the world, Sephora and asked if they stocked an eyebrow pencil that had no red in it.  I was given the Anastasia Brow Wiz in Medium Ash to try.  To say I was overjoyed is a bit of an understatement.  At last an eyebrow pencil that matched my actual eyebrows.

Anastasia Brow Wiz Swatch


Anastasia Brow Wiz Swatches


Just look at that perfect Medium Ash Brown.  The pencil itself never needs sharpening as it is a mechanical pencil, there is a handy brush at the other end to ensure perfectly groomed and blended brows.

Other colours available are Caramel, Ash Blonde and Brunette.  The pencil retails at $20 in Sephora but is available in the UK at www.cultbeauty.co.uk for £15.50

2 comments

  1. This looks so lovely... thanks for the swatches - I def think the Ash would be dark enough for me after seeing these.

    Nic x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nic, yes by varying the pressure on the pencil you can make it as light or as dark as you like, I have several back up pencils and will be buying a few more when I'm in Florida next month :) Jude xx

    ReplyDelete

© Love Lust & Fairy Dust

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig