Staying fabulous at 50+

Emma Hardie Amazing Face Lift & Sculpt Moringa Cleansing Balm

Several times over the last few months Caroline Hirons from www.beautymouth.com has recommended Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm to her readers.  Now if you know Caroline you will know that she knows her skincare and so I decided that it was time I tried out this wonder product for myself.

On Sunday night I ordered the supersize 200ml Cleanisng Balm from QVC  £44 with free delivery, this deal runs until the end of March.  I have had a look at other websites and you will pay around £34 for 100ml so the this is a fantastic deal.

Well On Tuesday my parcel was delivered.  People, this pot is huge, you are certainly getting a lot of product for your money.

Emma Hardie Amazing Face Lift & Sculpt Moringa Cleansing Balm

Emma Hardie Amazing Face Lift & Sculpt Moringa Cleansing Balm


All I can tell you about this product at the moment is that it smells amazing.  You can use it as a cleanser, a mask and a serum.  I will be using this for the next couple of weeks I will then write up my review to let you know how I am getting on with it.

Don't forget, you have until the end of March to take advantage of the special offer on QVC

12 comments

  1. I got mine this week too but I have a few other pots to finish before I can start this!

    I can't wait to hear how you get on with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so looking forward to using this cleanser, I have very high expectations :)

      Delete
  2. Look forward to reading a follow up review on this and hear how you get on with it. I really want to try although I've just started an Elemis Tri-enzyme regime so I'll have to wait :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you are going to love the Elemis Tri-enzyme range and once you get through that you can move onto the Emma Hardie, I am really looking forward to using it :)

      Delete
  3. I've been using this for about two months now and I love it - looking forward to hearing what you think of it. I've hardly made a dent in my 100ml pot though, so 200g will last ages! Thanks for the tip about the QVC deal too. Did you buy the cleansing cloths that go with it too? Those are what make it so fabulous I think - one side is exfoliating and one side polishing (I bought a pack of three for £10, can"t remember where from though).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Molly, yes I have the cloths but I am going to try it with normal face cloths as well to see if works as effectively :) x

      Delete
    2. I ordered the large jar from QVC and it arrived today - it really is HUGE! My small jar looks such a baby next to it :). Very grateful for the tip off about the offer, this will last me for ages, and what a bargain price x

      Delete
  4. This is a lovely balm, I ordered the 200ml one too and it is big! - wider than my bathroom cupboard shelves.
    I found the straight line method of using the cloth on the skin made a difference too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Meeta, I'm glad you have confirmed how huge the pot is. Thank you for the straight line tip :)

      Delete
  5. sounds like a lovely product, thanks for the review x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scent sounds lovely! Wow, the jar is HUGE! Looking forward to the review.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jude, I've never tried this product, so I will be looking forward to your review. Thanks for letting everyone know about the QVC offer! x

    ReplyDelete

© Love Lust & Fairy Dust

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig