Staying fabulous at 50+

Decléor Experience De L'Age Resurfacing Gel-Peeling

A couple of months ago I read about the Decléor Experience De L'Age Resurfacing Gel-Peeling Wrinkle Lift Radiance over at Beauty Wowza's blog.  I was so impressed with what Priya had to say about the product that I purchased it immediately.

This is a once or twice a week treatment and if using during the summer months then a sun protection must be used immediately afterwards and for up to one week after use.

This product promises to reveal skin radiance and even out the complexion by stimulating cell renewal mechanisms, smooth wrinkles, fine lines and refine the skin's texture.  It gently re-energises the epidermis and from the first use the skin is more radiant and luminous, gradually the skin will appear smooth and lifted and the signs of ageing become less noticeable.

Decléor Experience De L'Age Resurfacing Gel-Peeling


Decléor Experience De L'Age Resurfacing Gel-Peeling

The product contains Iris Concrete, Maca Extract, Fruit AHA Complex, Pineapple, Grape, Passion Fruit, Aloe Vera Gel and Rose Concentrate Floral Water.

This product is so easy to use, just apply to a clean face and neck with a cotton pad, leave for 5 minutes then rinse with clear water.  I experienced a very slight tingling sensation for the first couple of minutes.  Once removed my face was certainly glowing and my skin did look more radiant.  I used this twice a week for a month and there is a clear improvement in my skin tone and the two dark spots that I have on my cheek are definitely fading.

Overall I am really impressed with this product and I will be purchasing it again.  I would not recommend this for anyone under the age of 30 but for the more mature person who is trying to hold back the years this would be a product that you would benefit from and it is so easy to slip into your normal skin routine.

This product retails at www.decleor.co.uk

Have you tried any resurfacing products?  I would love to know what you would recommend that transforms your skin and gives you back your radiance.


4 comments

  1. I love Decleor products! I love balm essential and neroli aromaessense.
    Haven't tried this but I recently ordered a Elemis Tri-Enzyme triple set from QVC to try and even out my skin and get rid of old acne scarring.
    Will post review after I've had chance to use them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Pampered Prince, as an Elemis trained therapist I completely recommend their products, I have been using the Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing facial wash and I love it. It is fabulous to use on the back if you suffer breakouts there and it is amazing on the upper arms to combat those little bumps that women tend to suffer from. I look forward to reading your review. :)

      Delete
  2. I do like Decleor but it no longer seems to suit my skin, I've had the same problem with Elemis which is a little sad.

    I actually purchased the Experience De L'Age as part of my Mother in Laws christmas present and she loves it!

    The price difference between Decleor and cheap smells is massive, I would be so annoyed if i'd purchased at full price!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, I love the Decléor body products but have never had much luck with face cleansers/moisturisers. I do however love this product. I too would've been annoyed if I had paid full price. I always check out cheap smells website as they usually have really good deals on there :)

    ReplyDelete

© Love Lust & Fairy Dust

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig