Staying fabulous at 50+

DR BRONNER's MAGIC SOAPS

I absolutely love multi purpose products and I love it even more if the product uses organic ingredients.  When the postman arrived with these little beauties I was intrigued by the claims and was up for the challenge of finding a few new uses for the magic soaps.

review of dr bronner's magic soap

dr bronner's soap

soap from dr bronner


What they say......

Word is spreading in the UK about Dr Bronner's Magic Soap, currently the USA's No 1 selling natural soap brand and the leader in Organic and Fair Trade skin care.  This soap is lathering it's way into British homes and hearts with it philosophical labels and  certified Fair Trade and Organic ingredients.

Make up artist Bobbi Brown championed Dr Bronner's on the Oprah Show 'it's probably the finest soap in the universe.  I'm obsessed with it.  I cannot get enough of it'.

The magic of Dr Bronner's is it's affordability and versatility, with 18 uses from 1 bottle of liquid soap at £4.99 per 236ml bottle.  Best used with a cloth, towel, loofah or sponge you can use it to clean your body, your mouth and teeth, your fruit and vegetables, your bathroom and kitchen, your clothes and even your pets!  Available in 8 varieties, peppermint, Lavender, Eucalyptus, Citrus, Almond, Rose, Unscented Baby Mild and Tea Tree.  They contain no synthetic foaming agents, thickeners, preservatives, fragrances, dyes or whiteners and use 100% (PCR) cylinder bottles and paper labels.  Completely biodegradable, the soaps are made with Certified Fair Trade and Organic ingredients sourced from India, Ghana, Palestine and Sri Lanka.

What I say......

So I used the Almond liquid soap as a handwash, a face wash, a body wash, I washed my hair with it but there was no way I was cleaning my teeth with it!  This smells absolutely beautiful, it has a very subtle almond smell that is quite long lasting,  There is no dryness and tightness on the skin after use, it was an absolute pleasure to use and quite addictive.  I also used this to wash my make-up brushes and sponges and it worked a treat.  I used it when I washed my towels and face clothes and they smelt lovely after they were washed and dried.  I have even bathed my 8 week old Miniature Jack Russell, Tallulah with this soap and she smelt like a Bakewell Tart afterwards.  I would imagine there are so many other uses for this soap.

With the holiday and festival season nearly upon us a bottle of Magic Soap in your suitcase would replace several other products like shower gel, cleanser, shampoo, laundry detergent, bubble bath etc, hence leaving more space in your case for that all important duty free shopping.  If going on holiday with kids you could use the Tea Tree soap to keep the mosquitoes away and also bathe any cuts and grazes.

The bars of soap I have are the Rose and Lavender soaps and I can't pick a favourite as they are both lovely.  I will definitely be re-purchasing this multi purpose product.

RRP 18-in-1 Hemp Pure Castile Soap 8fl oz £4.99, Travel Size 2fl oz £1.69, Solid Bars £3.50

You can find out more about the full range of Dr Bronner's Magic Soaps HERE

You can find your nearest stockist HERE or call 0845 072 5825



FYI these products were provided by PR.




8 comments

  1. I just ordered the peppermint liquid soap last night to take on holidays with me this summer. I hadn't thought to wash my make-up brushes in it, so that's another good tip! NHG x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to be ordering peppermint next too, I thought it would be nice and cooling when I go to Florida in August, these soaps are fab, I just love them x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love soap and I always think it gets overlooked for shower gels. I'm putting Dr. B on my buy list!

    Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Skin Scrubs, my daughter used the Lavender one yesterday after catching the sun and it really took the heat out of her skin, these soaps are lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard so many great things about these soaps definitely see myself picking a few up in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jadegrrrl, I'd never heard of them before, now I've tried them I love them and will definitely be trying some of the other fragrances too xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. i actually just wrote a post on using almonds for skincare and beauty products so it's so great that you love that almond liquid soap!

    Please enter my Jennifer Elizabeth fringe shimmy necklace giveaway -- worth more than $200! The giveaway is open internationally and ends May 14!

    http://www.ohtobeamuse.com/2011/04/sadee-says-jennifer-elizabeth-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beneficial info and excellent design you got here! I want to thank you for sharing your ideas and putting the time into the stuff you publish! Great work!

    ReplyDelete

© Love Lust & Fairy Dust

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig