Staying fabulous at 50+

Beetle Juice, Beetle Juice, Beetle Juice, Models Own New Collection

I love that film, I think I love this collection of nail polishes more though!

I ordered the whole collection yesterday and was thrilled when they arrived this morning.  Without further ado let's see what all the fuss is about and whether or not the polishes live up to the hype.



models own beetle juice aqua violet swatch



models own beetle juice emerald black swatch



models own beetle juice golden green swatch



models own beetle juice pinky brown swatch



models own beetle juice purple blue swatch

All the above swatches have no top coat, they applied like a dream, consistency is not too thick and they are all shown with 3 coats.  I love all of them but I think my favourite at the moment is the Aqua Violet, absolutely gorgeous.

I purchased all 5 of the polishes from Models Own Website and I got all 5 polishes and a base and top coat for £20 plus £2.95 postage, a huge saving of £10

Will you be purchasing Beetle Juice and which one is your favourite?  Let me know in the comments.
© Love Lust & Fairy Dust

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig