Staying fabulous at 50+

Dr Hauschka Radiant You Regime

Today's guest post is brought to you by my lovely friend Molly from www.mollyandtheprincess.com

Dr Hauschka: Radiant You

I have been a big fan of Dr Hauschka’s natural, sustainable and cruelty-free skin-care products for many years, but it is only recently that I have completely changed my morning and evening cleansing routine to the Dr Hauschka Radiant You regime. I have been so impressed and when invited to do a guest post for Love, Lust & Fairy Dust, I knew that this was what I wanted to write about.

The Radiant You regime involves cleansing and toning using Dr Hauschka’s unique Press and Roll method, followed by moisturising - but only in the morning. The Radiant You regime encourages your skin to eliminate toxins at night, and to make its own moisture, and so a night cream is not needed. This idea took some getting used to, as I have always used a night cream. But I have not missed one at all, and I wake up with just as smooth (if not smoother) skin by following the Radiant You regime.


The first step in the routine is cleansing. This can begin with compressing your face with a muslin cloth that has been soaked in warm water and a few drops of Dr Hauschka Lemon or Lavender Bath, to open your pores and prepare your skin for Dr Hauschka’s Cleansing Cream. This is not so much a cream, as a paste, which smells deliciously almondly, and is applied to the skin using the press and roll method. 



The idea of the press and roll method is that it works with your skin, and the lymphatic system, to remove dirt, oil and make-up, without damaging the skin’s protective layer. All you do is press the product into your skin, working down the face from the centre outwards, rolling your fingers outwards and off after each press. As Dr Hauschka says, ‘stop scrubbing – your skin is not the bathroom floor’!


The second step in the regime, after washing off the cleanser (again a muslin cloth can be used here), is to mist Dr Hauschka Facial Toner on your freshly cleansed skin. This product is amazing, believe me! I would use it for its wonderful smell alone, but added to that is the fact it is so refreshing, and leaves your skin looking really healthy and bright.




The third and final step for the morning routine is moisturising. I use Dr Hauschka’s Rose Day Cream, just one of the wonderful range of moisturisers they have for different skin types.



I have been using the Radiant You regime for over a month now, and my skin has never looked better. It does take a little more time than a quick scrub with cleanser and cotton wool, but the whole experience is a real treat for the senses - like having a mini facial at home - and the effects are worth it.

Thanks very much to Jude for the opportunity to guest post on Love, Lust & Fairy Dust, I hope you are having a wonderful holiday!

All Dr Hauschka products mentioned above can be bought online from www.dr.hauschka.com

Do pop over and read Molly's beautiful blog at http://mollyandtheprincess.com/  




8 comments

  1. Great post! I love Dr Hauschka! I use the cleansing cream at the moment and used to use the toner as well but its run out and cant afford some more! Its a miracle worker though! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Abi! It's a shame you've run out of the toner, I think that is my very favourite. It's worth signing up to Dr Hauschka if you haven't already (click on the 'Your Account' tab on the homepage) as they regularly have offers (the toner was on offer last week!) also if you have an account you gain loyalty points for each purchase from there which can be redeemed for products.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww I've never heard of this! How have I not?!

    dp
    x
    www.inanityandthegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg. what a gorgeous post
    why didnt anybody tell me about molly!
    i must follow her right now x
    liloo /@tsunimee xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great skin care tips mentioned by you in the article. Does skin cancer mostly affect fair-skinned people with lower amounts of melanin?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    Here is Owen Hyde, I’m very interested in guest posting at your sites/ blogs. I discovered you by your site. I have gone through your site. I was really impressed and wanted to get involved. I am having a unique and fresh original content for " Fashion and Beauty " to share as a guest post. My title is " shopping beauty products online and save your money." Let me know what you think. I hope all is well.

    With Regards,
    Owen Hyde

    ReplyDelete
  7. A superb post here i really liked the Dr Hauschka’s method of radiant you regime..It's a great post

    ReplyDelete

© Love Lust & Fairy Dust

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig