Staying fabulous at 50+

Beauty Blog Break

Hello lovely readers.  I just wanted to let you all know that on Friday I am going on holiday.  I am going to the happiest place on earth, otherwise known as Disneyworld Florida for 3 glorious weeks of wall to wall sunshine, family time, mouse time, me time etc etc.

During this period I have got some fabulous guest posts lined up from MollyLilooCeline and Daniella  I will of course be making the occasional guest appearance on Twitter and I may even get the chance to do a few blog posts.

If the weather in the UK does not improve, don't worry I promise to bring some sunshine back with me.

If any of my followers would like me to pick up any beauty products whilst I'm in USA then please tweet me at @jadlgw or leave me a comment and I will see if I can help you out.

Take care xxx

4 comments

  1. Oh I'm so jealous! Have a great time
    Kirsten x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have an amazing time! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful time, enjoy that sunshine! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a fabulous time :)

    ReplyDelete

© Love Lust & Fairy Dust

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig