Staying fabulous at 50+

Deborah Lippmann Nail Polishes

I have to admit that I do not own any Deborah Lippman Polishes, I think it's time I remedied that.

Ms Lippman is a very successful manicurist and is described as a 'Mega Manicurist' by Vogue.  Deborah Lippman's other love is music, which is why all of her polishes are named after songs.

Feast your eyes on these beauties.


Don't Tell Mama



Across The Universe


Bad Romance


Glitter In The Air


Happy Birthday

The above colours are the ones that are on my shopping list and the good news is that Deborah Lippman Nail Polishes are now available at www.beautybay.com  For a limited period only there is free worldwide delivery.  With 50 shades to choose from you are going to be spoilt for choice.  Which ones will you choose.


*Images Provided by www.beautybay.com

12 comments

  1. I'd love to have all of these too! I can't even choose my favourite! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Helena, I think if I had to choose one it would be Bad Romance :) Jude xx

      Delete
  2. Just found your blog through Monday beauties blog hop. New Follower! :)

    I don't own any Deborah Lippmann polishes but she definitely has some gorgeous ones.

    Melissa
    http://t-g-life.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melissa, they are absolutely gorgeous aren't they, I feel a Lippmann addiction coming on :) Jude xx

      Delete
  3. I love these colours! I only have the red glitter one from a Glossybox, however i saw a beauty guru on youtube talk about how Revlon have a few dupes of Deborah Lippmann nail varnishes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carina, I think Revlon Facets of Fuchsia is similar to Bad romance but I don't know of any others :) Jude xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, I'll take one of each! :) Actually, I've never purchased one of her polishes, but they look beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Moxie, Aren't they absolutely gorgeous :) Jude xx

      Delete
  6. I love the top one! I do have one sparkly red but haven't tried it yet. :) Be happy to send it to you if you'd like it Jude... just DM me.

    Nic x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nic, Sparkly and Red in the same sentence, I'll be DM'ing you in the next 10 seconds :) Jude xx

      Delete
  7. I love Deborah Lipman Polish, it seems to last for ages on my nails unlike some other brands. Happy Birthday is my favourite as you can wear it alone or over another colour followed by Between the sheets which is a really shocking pink colour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Daniella, I have read lots of blog reviews on Happy Birthday and everyone seems to love it, I can't wait to try it, I'm off to the website to look at Between The Sheets as I love the shocking pink colours :) Jude xx

      Delete

© Love Lust & Fairy Dust

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig