Staying fabulous at 50+

Tamzin Lillywhite Christmas Gift Ideas

What do you buy the girl who has everything?  A piece from Tamzin Lillywhite of course, especially if you're looking for something a little bit different.

Tamzin Lillywhite areion bag

Areion Bag £365.00

That's a pretty hefty price tag for a bag but this bag is a limited edition bag, there will only be 10 of them made, so you're not just buying a bag, you're investing in a collectors piece.

If your budget will not stretch that far then look at the gorgeous pieces of leather jewellery.
tamzin lillywhite helios bangle
Helios Bangle £42.00


tamzin lillywhite leather bangle
Leather Bangle With Small Brass Studs £24.50



tamzin lillywhite medium stud bangle
Leather Bangle With Medium Studs £28.00

The Bangles circumference measures 8.5" but all bangles can be made to custom size if required.

So if you would like something a little bit different for Christmas or if you want to buy an unusual gift for a friend or a loved one then pop over to www.tamzinlillywhite.co.uk where you will find lots of fabulous pieces with prices to suit every budget.


8 comments

  1. Oh those are fabulous! I adore that bag, I have such a bag thing anyway but that is rather divine! It looks like a medieval mace which is totally fine with me!

    Gorgeous


    dp
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Dawniepants, The bag is rather special isn't it, sadly it's a bit out of my price range but if I could afford it I would buy it in a heartbeat. I agree that it looks medieval and just think of the damage you could do with it if a bag snatcher even attempted to take it off you :) Jude xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi cute blog I found u on IBB are u interested in following each other?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey! I just discovered your blog. and liked it. following you now.
    Have a Cupcake sweet day;)
    http://gonchagoncha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. great pieces :) i love your blog :)

    www.sammy-city.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can't go wrong with a bit of leather and studs...in fact my leather whip has studs too!! ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. @GoNcha GoNcha thank you for your lovely comment :)

    @sammycx thank you for your lovely comment :)

    @VodkanadRoses I have been waiting all day for you to comment, I just knew you wouldn't be able to resist it! I want you to blog about your whip please :) x

    @Vinatge Makeup I agree the pieces are very cool and would certainly be a talking point :) x

    ReplyDelete

© Love Lust & Fairy Dust

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig