Staying fabulous at 50+

LCN GUAVA SUMMER HAND CREAM REVIEW

I love hand cream and I'm always more than happy to try something new.  I am constantly washing my hands throughout the day or using one of those antibacterial gel hand washes, which also means I am very regularly applying hand cream.  I was intrigued that LCN had launched 2 seasonal hand creams and was delighted to be given the opportunity to review the Guava one.

What they say......

The fruit of the guava is exceptionally rich in vitamins; the content of vitamin C is six times as high as that of orange. The fruit contains pectin, vitamin A and B-vitamins, iron, calcium and phosphor. These active substances contribute to the skin being provided with moisture and its regeneration. Their anti-oxidative characteristics protect the skin from stress and the free radicals ensuing there from. The fragrance of the cream is fresh and fruity sweet and awakens memories of fruit compositions of pear, peach, guava and maracuja. 

Available in Acai Berry, Guava, Cranberry & Goji Berry, Pomegranate & Sallow Thorn 



LCN Guava Summer Hand Cream


What I say......  This is a lovely light cream that is absorbed very quickly.  It smells absolutely delicious, like a bowl of  fresh peaches.  The hand cream is free from parabens and mineral oil and is just perfect for everyday use.  I took this product into work with me and asked my colleagues to try it throughout the week and then let me know what they thought.  10 out of 10 from all of them, they loved the texture and the fact that it didn't leave an oily film on the skin.  All of them absolutely loved the aroma.  


FYI this product was provided by PR


6 comments

  1. Ohhh this sounds beautiful! I am so bad at remembering to use handcream and time is starting to take its toll on my poor hands. I have started to use suncream on the backs every day to reduce pigmentation but must get into the habit of using regular handcream.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Strawberry Blonde I know what you mean hun, I never bothered with hand cream until the pigmentation appeared, a bit too late then, but I am more likely to apply regularly if it sinks in quick and smells lovely, this one ticks all the boxes. I tend to use my Elizabeth Arden 8 hour hand cream at night as it can be too rich for day time use and it's expensive :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds lovely! It's nice that you had other people try it out for a wider range of opinions. :) I love your reviews because they're to the point & not a 10 page ramble, haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Vintage Makeup, Thanks hun, can't see the point in using 100 words when 10 words will do. I thought it was a good idea to take it into work to see what other people thought of it and I may do this with other products in the future xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds delicious! On a tangent, we used to have guava trees in our backyard but anyway yes this sounds gorgeous. I hate creams that leave your hands oily so sounds like a good one. Thanks! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Kenneth Soh, Really, where was your back yard located? Yes this is a really lovely product, all the ladies at work liked it due to the fact that there was no oiliness xx

    ReplyDelete

© Love Lust & Fairy Dust

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig