Staying fabulous at 50+

H20 + - Sea Pure Skin Care




Transform your skin with the power of the sea.

H20+ is sea-derived skin care, it is 98% natural, 100% vegan, biodegradable, does not contain synthetic fragrances, parabens, petrochemicals, phthalates and sulphates.

Sea Pure Creamy Facial Cleanser - The cleanser has a lovely citrus smell and is a nice consistency, it lathers up well the more you work it and feels nice and creamy on the skin, please be careful not to get it in your eyes as it really stings.  There is no tight feeling once it is removed and skin feels lovely and soft,  If you use long wearing foundation and lipstick, as I do, then you will need to remove your make up before using this cleanser as it is not effective at removing heavy make up.  As a morning cleanser it is fabulous and the citrus smell wakes you up.

Sea Pure Gentle Refining Polish - The polish has the same citrus smell as the cleanser.  I loved this product, it wasn't too harsh but you could feel that it was really polishing your skin, but you knew that you wouldn't be able to overdo it and harm the skin.  I have quite flaky eyelids and found it gentle enough to use around the eye area.  I used this product every other day for 7 days and then found I only needed to use it a couple of times of week, it is also fabulous to use on the neck and chest area.  Skin feels as smooth as glass after use and make up goes on like a dream.

Sea Pure Renewing Prep Tonic - The tonic also has a lovely citrus fragrance.  This was my favourite product of all.  I used this after I had cleansed, I used it again after I had exfoliated, it removed all traces of product and really hydrated the skin and gave it a lovely glow.  I even decanted some into a small spray bottle and popped this is my handbag and took it to work.  I used throughout the day to spritz over my face and freshen up my make up.  Absolutely loved this product.

Sea Pure Deep Moisture Cream - The moisture cream had the same citrus fragrance as the previous products.  The moisture cream has a very strange consistency and not what I was expecting at all, it is more like a gel/cream, I expected a very thick cream so was pleasantly surprised.   The moisturiser does take a while to sink into the skin but I took this opportunity to give my face a small massage, once absorbed there is no tackiness on the skin and I was left with hydrated glowing skin, and a perfect base for make up.  I was very impressed with the moisture cream once I got used to it.

Sea Pure Perfecting Eye Cream - The eye cream had the same citrus fragrance as other products.  This was probably my least favourite of the collection.  I found it difficult to get it to absorb into the skin, I tried using less but then my eyes did not feel moisturised enough and this was evident when applying concealer.  I then started to use this product just at night, when it didn't matter if it wasn't absorbed properly and was really pleased with how rested and hydrated the skin around my eyes looked in the morning, so I have now slotted this product into my night time routine instead.

Overall I have thoroughly enjoyed reviewing these products, my skin feels smoother and has a healthy glow to it, my make up goes on smoother and looks fresher for longer.   Funnily enough the biggest difference I have noticed is to the skin around my eyes and this is with the product that I liked the least.  The lines are less noticeable, the skin is hydrated and even my dark circles have faded.

For more information on these products please visit their website at www.h2oplus.com.
For your information the sample products I received were complimentary from BeautyStat.  This review is my own objective opinion about these products





4 comments

  1. These sound nice hun, i love citrus smelling products. Thanks for the review x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great info, darling!!
    Thanks so much for reviewing them.
    I have just become a new follower of your blog and I am finding your articles really interesting! I love your reviews!
    XOXO
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad sea-derived skin care is getting more attention. This is especially interesting because it's the first vegan type I've heard of.

    ReplyDelete

© Love Lust & Fairy Dust

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig