Staying fabulous at 50+

Esteé Lauder Bronze Goddess Eau Fraiche Skinscent Review

Last week I broke one of my golden rules, I purchased a fragrance without testing it first.  Esteé Lauder Bronze Goddess gets rave reviews every year and this year I decided I was not going to miss out.

Esteé Lauder Bronze Goddess Eau Fraiche Skinscent

The fragrance comes in a gold/bronze glass bottle, I have to admit I am not the keen on the bottle, I like my perfume in clear glass bottles.

The fragrance is described as:-

 'A sensuous, sun-drenched blend of Bergamot and Mandarin, cooled with Tahitian Gardenia Petals and Coconut, warmed with Amber, Sandalwood and Vetiver'.

I love Amber and Sandalwood and although the fragrance is describes as 'Eau Fraiche' I was expecting it to be quite heady and not too light because of the inclusion of those two fragrances.

The fragrance itself does smell lovely and for that reason I can understand why a lot of people love it.  However, it is very light and within an hour the fragrance cannot be detected at all.  Had I tried this before buying I would've made the decision not to purchase it.

I think I will stick to my Esteé Lauder Sensuous,which is my most re-purchased fragrance.  I'm on bottle number 6 now.

Esteé Lauder bronze Goddess is available at www.debenhams.com and there is currently 10% off making it £40.50 if you go through Quidco you will also get free delivery and 5% cashback.

Will you be buying Bronze Goddess?

What is your favourite summer fragrance?






*Purchased and paid for by me.

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love Lust & Fairy Dust

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig