Staying fabulous at 50+

Khroma Beauty By The Kardashian Sisters

Now I have to confess that I do not know an awful lot about the Kardashian family, what I do know is that whenever they are featured in the media they all look immaculate.  Kim, Khloe and Kourtney have launched there own line of make-up called Khroma.

Kardazzle Palettes £13.95

Mascara Quartet £24.45


Shebang Eye Transformation Kit £14.95

Kim Ultra Nude Au Naturel Lip Set £14.95

I have to say I really like the look of the Shebang kit and the Ultra Nude lip set.

If you would like try this new range then the lovely people over at www.cloud10beauty.com are offering you a 15% discount on the range when you use the code KHROMA15OFF at the checkout, this code is valid until 19th February 2013

So, what products will you be trying out?



*PR Press Release

1 comment

  1. I agree the Shebang set looks good, so if you could just try it Jude & then let me know if I should buy it lol
    Kirsten x

    ReplyDelete

© Love Lust & Fairy Dust

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig