Staying fabulous at 50+

Orofluido Beauty Elixir For Your Hair

Hair and oil in the same sentence just doesn't seem right does it?  However, hair and beauty elixir conjures up images of long, flowing, silken locks.  

At the beginning of the year I started to read a lot of reviews on Moroccan Oil Treatment, some said it had transformed their hair and I was eager to give this miracle oil a try, although at more than £30 a bottle I wasn't that eager. 

Now a couple of weeks ago I went along to my hairdresser, whilst she was cutting my hair I just happened to mention that I was suffering from a lot of static in my hair and asked her for her opinion on investing in a bottle of Moroccan Oil.  She suggested that I use Orofluido Elixir, well she would wouldn't she seeing as she stocks it in her salon! She explained how to use it and what the benefits are and she also had an offer on with 20% off all products, so it would cost £19.99  for a 100ml bottle.  She used Orofluido on my damp hair and I was so impressed with the results I took the plunge and made the purchase.


orofluido beauty elixir for hair

This oil is very thick, you need to use the smallest amount and then run it through the mid lengths off your hair, stay away from the hair roots.  Drying time is decreased and it leaves the hair smelling of a mixture of vanilla and amber, absolutely gorgeous.  My hair feels smooth but also volumised, I love, love, love it, the best thing is that since using this oil I have had no static in my hair whatsoever.

I took the photograph of the bottle this morning, I have used this oil every day for the past 2 weeks and as you can see the bottle still looks full, I think I will get months and months of use out of this bottle.  It was definitely worth £20.00

Oriofluido Beauty Elixir is available in salons and is currently on Amazon for £19.96 I think if you shop around on the internet you may even be able to get yourself a better deal.



9 comments

  1. oooh i like the sound of this, i love hair oils, mines looking a bit dry at the moment xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicoletta, absolutely love this stuff, it's going to be a god send in the winter to prevent hat static etc and it's about £10 a bottle cheaper than Moroccan Oil xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm now this sounds v interesting. I always use oils in my hair, as I jus find them a lot more beneficial to my hair and scalp. But I like discovering new oils, and this definitely is one of them.

    Thanks for the post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hair and Beautylicious I totally recommend that you give this one a go xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad that this recommendation worked out, because you're right, the Moroccan Oil is so expensive and I have found others work as well-if not better.

    Now this Elixir I haven't heard of at all, so I'm glad that you posted on this. Isn't it great having Amazon! ::-)

    Thanks, Jude! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad I found this post, I've been using Moroccan Oil (did a review on it last night in fact) and though it's great yes it is quite expensive. Might have to give this a go once I run out!!

    xx

    cocktailsandlipgloss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. the packaging is divine!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely product with a great smell! Cheapest place in holland to buy is http://www.haarsale.nl/webwinkel/haarverzorging-13/verzorging-overig-14/orofluido-haar-elixer-100ml-5902/products_detail/

    ReplyDelete

© Love Lust & Fairy Dust

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig